From here you can find links to my lecture notes and syllabuses. It’s a work in progress…
- Introduction to Philosophy (drawing from both the Western and East Asian traditions)
- Ethics (from both the Anglo-American and Chinese traditions)
While at KSU I was named a professor “who made the greatest difference in their life,” in a survey of students conducted by the Department of Career Planning and Development.
Typical feedback from my students at Kennesaw State University included the following about my Introduction to Philosophy course:
Critical Thinking and the History of Art
- Critical Thinking through Writing
- MFA Thesis Writing seminar.
- “Public-making in Contemporary Practices”
- “Twentieth Century Art of Europe and the U.S.”
- “Contemporary Art, Theory, and Criticism”
- “Survey of Western Art: Renaissance to Contemporary”