|Statistical Analysis, Ethnography, Comparative Analysis, Survey Development, Experiential Design, A/B Testing, Python, SPSS, NVIVO, Sketch, Invision, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite|
|Education||PhD, Philosophy, Art & Critical Thought|
Lead User Experience Researcher
• Led a team of UX Researchers to identify opportunities for this startup FinTech company.
• Our user research informed the roll-out of a new premium feature for their mobile application.
Freelance User Experience Design Consulting
• Atmos Printing: Generated wireframes for website customization portal reducing production costs through improved efficiency and increases sales, on target to increase revenue $80,000 this year.
• Burgh’ers Brewing: Provided content strategy solutions supporting successful launch of new product.
• gloATL + High Museum of Art: Provided information design and project management resulting in user-centered guidebook for multimedia exhibition, engaged approximately 10,000 visitors each month.
Limited-Term Assistant Professor & Lecturer
Georgia State University, Kennesaw State University
• Created user-centered undergraduate and graduate curriculums that aligned assessment protocols with learning outcomes.
• Managed, assessed, and mentored 150–200 students per semester.
• Collaboratively-led a team of designers through a year-long design process with cross-functional teams for the Swiss exhibition at the 2018 London Design Biennale.
• Used contextual inquiry methods to create experiential publishing spaces, printed objects, & multimedia (e.g. HKW’s Technosphere Research Project).
• Launched media-agnostic publication platform, recruited and managed editorial staff and advisory board, chief marketing officer and bottle-washer.
Art Papers (Atlanta)
• Used database skills to query, analyze, and clean up the master database; this saved the company money by reducing shipping costs.
• Through market research and business analysis grew distribution income 15% annually.
• Grew annual social media engagement 25%.
Allography, LLC (Remote)
• Negotiated purchase of legacy content, launched new brand and programming for web-based publication.
Graduate Research Assistant
Kennesaw State University, Department of Sociology & Criminal Justice
• Through interview-based, user-centered research and statistical analyses resulting in first-author, highly-cited publication.
Okinawa Institute of Science & Technology, Human Developmental Neurobiology Unit (Japan)
• Provided cultural translation expertise for the lab resulting in increased recruitment efficiency.
• Provided advanced statistical analysis and database construction.
• Assisted with psychometric testing.
Business Development Specialist
Acción USA, AmeriCorps*VISTA (Atlanta)
• Conducted capacity building exercises resulting in partnerships with relevant stakeholders in the market.
• Conducted interviews with high-touch clients for nonprofit microlender ensuring regular loan production.
• Provided market analysis and thought leadership for niche finance industry leader.
“Perfect 10 Award,” HOW Design Magazine
Best of Collegiate Design, College Media Association
Distinguished Scholar, Sarah Larson Lecture Series in the Humanities, Perimeter College, Georgia State University
Teaching Excellence, Department of Career Planning and Developmental Kennesaw State University
Quality Matters Certification, Building an Online Course; College of Humanities and Social Sciences Office of Distance Education, Kennesaw State University
Certificate of Completion, User Experience Design Immersive, General Assembly